Are you passionate about changing the world? Come join our growing team. ExO Solutions are in the in-house solutions team within the OpenExO community that designs and delivers high-profile transformation programs for leading global organizations. Our signature program is a 10-week ExO Sprint that can help organizations design and implement initiatives that help them grow 10X, achieving major results within weeks.
As Head of Sales, you will be responsible for designing and leading the sales effort for ExO Solutions, working with our Sales Team, Delivery Team, Product Team, and Head of Solutions. You will need to build familiarity with our suite of offerings, understand how our decentralized organization of 700+ coaches and 17,000+ community members operate, and be familiar with our Exponential Organizations methodology and book, written by our co-founder and Chair Salim Ismail.
Our organization is diverse, international, decentralized and fun. We are looking for self-starting, entrepreneurial leaders who can manage their work autonomously and remotely while hitting performance targets. The sort of people who thrive in the OpenExO community tends to fit into our 5-H framework… They are Honest, Happy, Hard Working, Hungry for Success, and Humble.
The world is moving quickly, and so too is our community which is at the center of exponential changes in the world. We are looking for someone whose values align with that of our OpenExO community and who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Those with the following values/abilities are likely to thrive in our community: an open and growth mindset, comfort with ambiguity, ability to operate autonomously and respectfully with colleagues, openness to receiving and giving honest feedback, and openness to learning new fields, skills, domains as clients’ needs evolve.
OpenExO is committed to reflecting the full range of the communities we serve and is committed to ensuring we nurture a respectful, professional, diverse, and inclusive working environment.
If this sounds like a team you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you! More details about the role and what we are looking for are listed below:
This role has a broad range of responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Closing important deals at least once a month and ensuring our team of Sales Associates and Ambassadors are also succeeding each month.
- Familiarity with using key sales CRM software (e.g, Hubspot), understanding sales concepts such as Pipelines and Prospects.
- Collaboration with the Head of Solutions and Head of Delivery to design the systems and processes to engage between 30 and 50 clients a month in discussions about our services.
- Proposal Writing (in the equivalent of Powerpoint and Word), working with Delivery on any Pricing Adjustments, and being able to independently run meetings with the Sales Team, Ambassadors, and Senior Clients.
- Reporting to the Head of ExO Solutions.
- As a senior member of the OpenExO team, you may be asked to contribute knowledge and insights to other parts of the organization as we build out the OpenExO Community.
As the role entails engaging with Senior Clients (CEOs and C-Suite of major global corporations), we are looking for those with experience working at the highest levels of large corporations. In particular, we are looking for:
- Senior Client Presence (whether in person or virtual), including executive-level communication
- Ability to design and draft finished proposal documents and engage with clients to close deals
- Oversee our Sales Associates, and network of Ambassadors, who bring in some of our most promising leads
- Deep familiarity with our product portfolio to address detailed questions from our clients, and awareness of what other organizations may be offering in this environment
- Experience in selling to large enterprises, and preferably some experience with large consulting firms and service agreements
- Regular/Base Fee: based on demonstrable experience.
- Commission: 5%-10%.
- Healthcare available (based on location). https://remote.com/country-explorer
OpenExO at a glance
OpenExO transforms the world for a better future one person, company, city, or country at a time
OpenExO focuses on Digital Media, Training, and Consulting Services. Their company has offices on Earth. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
ExO Insight Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.