Listen to the thought-provoking conversation with questions that range from the purpose of life, to power, to entrepreneurship and even Salim’s thoughts on the future of education.
The Unmistakable Creative podcast, is just that, unmistakable. They have over 500 interviews and 550 5-Star Ratings on iTunes. Their features include guests like our ExO guru Salim, Tim Ferriss, Seth Godin, Scott Adams and 100’s of others.
Recently, hosts of the Unmistakable Creative podcast, Srini and Brian, interviewed Salim in a thought-provoking conversation on a multitude of topics. Their incredible questions ranged from the purpose of life, to power, to entrepreneurship and even Salim’s thoughts on the future of education.
Highlights from the interview:
- Almost all profoundly successful entrepreneurs were dismal failures the first 3 or 4 times around.
- Real power comes from when you can put yourself over the edge and pull yourself back.
- Life at its core level is just a process.
- The purpose of life is to grow.
- If you try to do something disruptive, the immune system of the organization will attack you.
- If you’re on the consumer internet, the two attributes you’d better have are speed and risk.
This article was originally featured on ExO Works on Feb 24, 2016
ExO Insight Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.