The Community All Hands is a 24-hour-long event that is created for you, our OpenExO Community, to be updated, inspired, and connected.
This Q3 All Hands event is our most important one for the year. We highly recommend that you join the event, watch the updates live or watch the recordings, and connect with fellow community members locally and globally.
The updates that we will be sharing during this all-hands include:
1. We have a major update for the Platform; we have new team members that are moving us towards Web3 enablement. It will be important that you see this; you have an opportunity to share your thoughts and be a part of our collective future. We want to engage our community more meaningfully and allow you to share how you are transforming the world and be recognized for that.
2. We have news on EXOS, its migration to a new chain, its integration with the platform, and important information coming ahead for all holders to ensure that they transition successfully.
3. The integration of ExO Works is complete and massive benefits are emerging. ExO Solutions being the division that is working with large organizations around the world, you would have seen that the opportunities in the Marketplace have increased. Over $350k worth of opportunities has been posted in the Marketplace in the last six weeks. We have a healthy sales pipeline and are working more closely with Ambassadors interested in driving more opportunities into the Marketplace.
4. Get to hear about current solutions projects exclusively at the event!
5. We are speaking with a few organizations for strategic partnerships that will bring more capabilities and opportunities to the marketplace for our members.
6. We are connecting with regional communities about localizing ExO training and solutions offerings, this is in a Beta stage, and we will reach out to more people. If this is something you want to see in your region, then join the All Hands to share this
7. The ExO Builder team is currently in final discussions with a global foundation to fund a large startup program and has a few other very exciting updates.
8. The OpenExO Core team has seen some changes, and we want to share with people who everyone is and what they do so that the community knows best how to engage.
9. We will have some book updates – We know that the new book has been a long process, and we want to thank all those that have participated over the past 18 months; there will be some updates on this and other opportunities only available to attendees.
10. Get a chance to share when and where you want to have our next In-person ExO Summit for 2023.
A time to share and meet fellow community members
We now have 17000+ exponential thought leaders, innovation coaches, disruption specialists, startup founders, and tech industry gurus gathered to transform the world for a better future. Join us at a time that suits you on the 28th/29th of September to get updates about OpenExO, our new research, and opportunities that are coming up. We will have Salim Ismail, Kent Langley, and many others in an interactive platform hosting Q&A sessions, and this is a great opportunity for you to meet fellow community members.
If you've ever been curious about Decentraland, here's your chance to explore some emerging technology. OpenExO will have a temporary 30-day spot in Decentraland, where you will find some demonstrations that will leave you wondering about how this will all impact your industry. As we get closer to the Community All Hands Event, you'll hear more about it. For now, we've created the following guides to help you along your journey to Decentraland.
ExO Insight Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.